Sunday, September 5, 2010

tonsils out ahahahaha!!

Well Thursday mom dad and I hopped in the car and drove to the hospital to get my tonsils out .Because it seems almost every four or five months I get either strep or tonsillitis for about a week or so.And last year I choked but lived (praise god!).So there I was changing into a hospital gown and then took some med. to calm me down and then it was time the took me in the room and put the little mask on my face that blew anesthesia into my nose and the last thing I remember is they said put your hand in the air and breath the in the anesthesia and then I woke up and said did they take my tonsils out and dad said yep and my throat did hurt but not too bad then I got in the wheel chair and pushed me to the car and we went home I think so far the pain med . is the worst part of this and the best part the bad part is its DISGUSTING and it stains my mouth!!!! but the good part is it helps after fifteen mins.gotta go

2 comments:

Amy said...

Brooklyn, I haven't read this blog in WAY too long! I know about you getting your tonsils removed from your mom's blog but I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you. That was a scary thing but it sounds like you handled it really well. (Of course you did!) I really miss you girl and sure wish we lived closer so my kids could get to know what a very sweet, strong, cool girl you are. Love you! :)

kaylee said...

i might have toget my tonsils out too dont know for sure scared half to death because tonsils can help u in alot of ways and not help u in alot of ways and i am a little bit to old too