Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Today's silliness

Today it was and still is raining very hard, but I think it will quit sometime from a long time from now like tomorrow. My dad went hunting. We prayed a lot for him. We were so happy because he caught a turkey.

Today at school we got tadpoles. We had them from today and yesterday. They look kind of weird after they hatch. A little bit of them did today. Now I know what it looks like. Soon all of them will hatch because a lot of them hatched today. There is a little bit that are a little bit bigger than the ones today. They are growing tails and little feet. I think that they will turn out cute.

Yesterday at McDonalds, me and my brother and my mom were eating. Then I spotted an ant on the back of my mom's seat. I said, "Look! There's an ant!" Then I saw lots of them. They were all over the place. We were surprised that McDonalds would be the place to have ants everywhere.

My mom tried to make us happy by letting us go golfing. The next day she let us go to the movies. We're happy but after all the fun stuff, we have to go to Wal-Mart or some other shopping place and we act sort of bad because we got very bored. My mom almost scared the pants off of me when she yelled at me and I think I deserve it because I was acting bad. So was my brother. We're sorry but I couldn't help it. My brother made me crack up. He was acting so funny now as I am tying, I am laughing too. ha ha
My mom will never take us anywhere fun again, I bet. At least that's what she said, but I think that's just story-telling. But now that I think she's just story-telling, I feel better because we had lots of fun at golfing and the movies. We sure did act bad when we went to the movies. We were the only ones in the movies. Me and
Grant were thinking that we could play around and act silly and talk loud. My mom wanted to scream. We had fun but after we got in trouble, we had to sit down where we were at the first place and stay there but now we will not do that again. Unless my brother forces me to have fun like we got in trouble.